Body lift is a popular method in Dubai for effectively removing fat cells and tightening skin in the various body parts. Body contouring procedures provide quick results as the elasticity brings back the surface skin into the new silhouette. Body lift treatment in Dubai is not intended strictly for the removal of excess fat. Body contouring surgeries like liposuction can remove excess fat deposits where the skin has good elasticity and naturally conform to new body contours. In cases where skin elasticity is poor, body list surgery along with liposuction may be recommended.
Junqueira Medical Clinic is a leading aesthetic centre offering professional body lift surgery in Dubai. We have a team of qualified dermatologists and medical staff who are well-trained to provide body lift treatment. Using modern body lift medical equipment, we can help you reshape and tighten various body parts such as the thigh and buttocks. Also, we offer body lift surgery at a reasonable price in Dubai.
Our Service Inclusions
In this body lift procedure, the fat cells will be removed through a small incision in the belt area, and you will get a flatter stomach.
We offer body lift surgery in Dubai to help clients reshape and lift their buttock area.
Our body lift procedure for thighs will involve fat removal through an incision in the inner thighs
Ideal Candidate for Body Lift Surgical Treatment
In general, body lift in Dubai candidates include:
- Individuals with significant soft tissue looseness in one or multiple body areas
- Healthy individuals without medical conditions that impair healing or increase the risk of surgery
- Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what body lift surgery Dubai can accomplish
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
Body Lift Consultation Process
During your body lift surgery consultation Dubai be prepared to discuss:
- Your surgical goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Previous surgeries
Your plastic surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Examine and measure your body, this may include detailed body measurements
- Take photographs for your medical records
- Discuss your body lift options
- Recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of body lift surgery and any risks or potential complications
The success and safety of your body lift procedure in Dubai depend on your complete candidness during your consultation. You will be asked several questions about your health, desires and lifestyle.
Be sure to ask questions. It's very important to understand all aspects of your body lift procedure. It's natural to feel some anxiety, whether it's excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don't be shy about discussing these feelings with your plastic surgeon.
Our Body Lift Surgery Procedure
Body lift procedures are surgical, and they require extensive incisions. Incision length and pattern depend on the amount and location of excess skin to be removed, as well as surgical judgment..
Advanced body lift techniques in Dubai usually allow incisions to be placed in strategic locations where they can be hidden by most clothing and swimsuits
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for your comfort during the body lift surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anaesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best option for you.
Step 2 – The Incision
One common technique of complete lower body lift surgery in Dubai uses incisions similar to a bikini pattern to tighten the abdomen, groin, waist, thigh and buttock in one procedure. An incision around the body removes an apron of excess skin and fat and repositions and tightens tissues.
A surgical body lift may require liposuction to achieve an improved contour.
Step 3 – Closing the Incisions
Deep sutures within underlying tissues help to form and support the newly shaped contours. Sutures, skin adhesives, tapes or clips may be used to close the skin incisions.
Step 4 – See the Results
The results of a body lift are visible almost immediately. It may take as long as one to two years for the final results to develop fully. Get more information on body lift results.
In order to prepare for body lift surgery in Dubai, you may be asked to:
- Get a lab test or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements and other medications that may increase bleeding
- Body lift surgery may be performed in an accredited office-based surgical facility, ambulatory surgical center or a hospital in Dubai
If your body lift is performed on an outpatient basis, be sure to arrange for someone to drive you to and from surgery and to stay with you for at least the first night following surgery.
What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
Be sure to ask your body lift surgeon specific questions about what you can expect during your recovery period. To help, we have prepared a checklist of questions to ask your body lift surgeon in Dubai that you can take with you to your consultation.
- Where will I be taken after my surgery is complete?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed after surgery?
- Will I have dressings/bandages after surgery? When will they be removed?
- When can I bathe after surgery and how may I bathe?
- Are stitches removed? When?
- When will the drains be removed?
- When can I resume normal activity, driving and exercise?
- When do I return for follow-up care?
What Are the Benefits of the Treatment?
After undergoing a body lift surgery on your desired body part, you notice a visible weight loss in that area. Our professional body lift surgery in Dubai can help you tone your body efficiently and quickly. Getting toned and shaped structure with body lift will also improve your overall body balance. Excessive fat leads to sagging skin, and this may cause rashes in those folded skin areas. Body lift can effectively tighten loose skin and help you avoid intertrigo.
Body Lift Surgery Recovery
During your body lift surgery recovery in Dubai, dressings or bandages will be applied to the incisions after the procedure is complete. Small, thin tubes may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood that may collect.
You will be given specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for your surgical site(s) following body lift surgery
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- How to care for your drains
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon
Body Lift Results
The results of body lift surgery in Dubai are visible almost immediately. However, it may take two years or more for the final results of the body lift procedures to fully develop.
Some visible scars will remain, but the overall results are long-lasting, provided that you maintain a stable weight and general fitness. As your body ages, it is natural to lose some firmness.
However, most of your initial improvement should remain.
Although good results are expected from your body lift surgery Dubai, there is no guarantee. In some situations, it may not be possible to achieve optimal results with a single surgical procedure, and another surgery may be necessary.
Following your physician's instructions is essential to the success of your surgery.
It is important that the surgical incisions are not subjected to excessive force, motion, swelling or abrasion during the time of healing. Your doctor will give you specific instructions on how to care for yourself.
What Are the Risks?
The decision to have plastic surgery is extremely personal. You will have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications of body lift surgery are acceptable.
Your plastic surgeon and/or staff will explain in detail the risks associated with body lift procedures. You will be asked to sign consent forms to ensure that you fully understand the procedure you will undergo and any risks or potential complications. Possible body lift surgery risks include:
- Anesthesia risks
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Poor wound healing
- Fluid accumulation
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Fatty tissue under the skin might die (fat necrosis)
- Pain, which may persist
- Recurrent looseness of skin
- Persistent swelling in the legs
- Skin discoloration and/or prolonged swelling
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Possible need for revisionary surgery
- Skin loss
- Sutures may spontaneously surface through the skin, become visible or produce irritation and require removal
- Unfavorable scarring
- These risks and others will be fully discussed prior to your consent. It is important that you address all your questions directly with your plastic surgeon.
Will a body lift surgery Dubai take long to recover?
This is mainly dependent on the health of the patient and the type of surgery you have undergone. With essential preventive measures, body lift recovery takes around 10-14 days.
Which body areas will be covered in a full-body lift surgery?
Usually, a full-body procedure will cover the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and breast. This will also be determined according to the patient's body condition.
Is body lift surgery expensive?
We offer professional body lift cosmetic treatments at reasonable prices in Dubai. The price of body lift surgery also depends on the type.
Will body lift results be long-lasting?
Effective surgeries provide visible results on the body. The body lift procedure can help you get a toned body for a long period. However, the extent to results will also depend on the person's body nature.
Our body lift surgery painful?
Using an effective anaesthetic, we will help reduce the pain and discomfort during the procedure. You will also be provided proper medications to deal with the post-treatment effects.
© 2017 American Society of Plastic Surgeons